Welcome to Turkey Creek Golf Course
Built in 1990, Turkey Creek Golf Course is an 18-hole facility with gorgeous bluegrass fairways and bent grass greens. There are 4 sets of tees ranging from 4597 yards to over 6300 yards with a par of 70. Native grass areas on numerous holes add to the beauty of the well-manicured course. There is also a 300+ yard driving range, which has natural grass tees and a full length hitting mat that is used during inclement weather conditions.
- June 8th at 12:30pm- Chamber golf tournament (course closed all afternoon)
- June 9th from 8-10am- Small group (shotgun start)
- June 10th from 1-2:10pm I-135 Cup
- June 24th City Tournament Host (10am-12:30pm tee times)
- June 27th JIG Tournament (jr golf) closed in the morning.
Regular Rates: 54 and under $20 green fee / 55 and older $18 green fee and $14 for half a cart.
Twilight Rate: $25 for a round of 18 holes with a cart anytime after 3pm.
Mens Club – http://web3.golfsoftware.net/2998/