Golf Course Rules
USGS Rules govern all play except where local rules prevail
- All players must register in the Golf Shop and each player must have golf clubs
- Replace all divots and repair all ball marks on greens. Please leave rakes in bunker.
- AVOID SLOW PLAY! When a hole is open in front of you, allow faster players to play through.
- Alcoholic beverages not purchased from Turkey Creek will not be allowed on the facility.
- Please operate carts using the 90° rule at all times. Keep at least 50 feet from all tees and greens at all times.
- No FIVESOMES unless approved by Pro Shop.
- Proper golf attire required. Shirts with sleeves must be worn at all times.
- IRRIGATION AND POND WATER USES RECLAIMED WASTE WATER.
- Soft spikes required.
- No starting on #10 without permission from clubhouse.
Replacing your divots will keep your fairways beautiful. Players are expected to play 9 holes in two hours, 18 holes in 4 hours. Play ready golf.